HAIR COSMETICS - HOW TO APPLY MAKEUP ASIAN - APPLYING EYE MAKE UP TIPS.
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- A very small quantity or extent
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss; "he combed his hair"; "each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells"
- A similar strand growing from the epidermis of a plant, or forming part of a living cell
- hair's-breadth: a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a hair's-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
- Any of the fine threadlike strands growing from the skin of humans, mammals, and some other animals
African Shea Butter Cream (100% Pure & Raw, Gold) 8 Oz.
Pure Shea butter is coveted throughout Africa for its natural skin care benefits. Several great benefits of Shea butter are: Use as a shaving cream for a smooth silky shave, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, fights the effects of aging, repairs rough damaged skin, treatment of dry skin, eczema, minor burns, pain relief from swelling and arthritis, improves muscle relaxation and stiffness, sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F, Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, blemishes, diaper rash and as a hair conditioner.
Portrait of Madame C. J. Walker, framed photography
© Museum Europaischer Kulturen – Staatliche Museen zu Berlin, photo: Ute-Franz-Scarciglia, 2010
Object of Deborah Hill, hair stylist and salon proprietress, Berlin. Her comment:
“I got my start by giving myself a start.” – The quote and portrait refer to a role model of Deborah Hill’s: C. J. Walker (born 1867) was one of the first free African American women to set up a successful business of their own. She traded in hair care and cosmetic products and inspired black women regarding their professional perspectives. Deborah Hill would second her claim that success is based on perseverance, hard work, trust in oneself and God, as well as honourable business terms and, of course, good products.
Personal background of Deborah Hill, International Hair Design:
Deborah Hill’s hairdressing salon is located in busy Potsdamer Strasse in Berlin’s Schoneberg district. The proprietress estimates this location’s proximity to her clientele very highly.
Deborah Hill moved to Berlin in 1988 from Philadelphia/USA at the age of 40. She already knew the city from previous visits paid relatives there and, as a trained hair stylist, had by this time been able to gather experiences in this trade. Part of the start-up capital was provided by her mother from the United States. Looking back at her decision to set up her own business, which she has not regretted to this day, she says: “God spoke to me – this shop is for me.” By now she employs two young hair stylists on an hourly basis.
Besides the usual service range one would expect in a hairdressing salon, Deborah has specialized in providing care for Afro-textured hair. Her customer base hence particularly includes African and Afro-American Berlin residents. In the future she also plans to augment her existing range with wellness services.
Niko Hair & Cosmetics (responsible for the hair and makeup of the fashion show) - Launch RX Fashion & Film (LEO Awards) Gala Awards Ceremony
Invigorating shampoo. Enriched with certified organic botanicals. No animal by-products. Cruelty free. Increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feeling. Removes all traces of dirt, oils and build up. Alleviates dry, flaking scalp with organic peppermint botanicals. Contains no laurel/laureth sulfates. Shampoo should clean hair. Really good shampoo should make you tingle from head to toe. With Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, invigorating ingredients wash in rejuvenation while washing away the previous day. You're left with something rich, something clean. Something incredibly stimulating for hair and mind. Think about it. Made in USA.
hollywood makeup secrets
mother of the bride makeup
make up african americans
makeup for light blue eyes
how to make up my eyes
pout cosmetics uk
best makeup for blue eyes
makeup forever concealer palette review